Concept Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of the top branded and private label businesses has arrived. My Client is now looking for a Concept Development Manager to join their successful business. The role will be heavily based on innovation - this would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced NPD Manager who is looking for their next challenge but mainly looking to put their creative mind to good use, with a business that thrives on passion and ambition. You'll take ownership of managing critical paths and building strong relationships with the retailers the business work with.
- Work closely with the Head of Development & Process Manager to effectively develop, communicate and deliver the NPD strategy in line with the business and category strategies.
- Innovate new products and deliver these to the highest quality.
- Ensure relationships with current clients are being looked after. As well as unlocking opportunities with new customers and categories.
- Keeping up to date with the food market, to better products and keep ahead of competitors.
- Monitor and benchmark product quality of existing and new products, agreeing on corrective actions and continuous improvements as necessary.
- Oversee NPD Technologists by supporting, inspiring and motivating work being done. Making sure work is being done effectively and in the time required.
- Deputise for Head of NPD when required.
- Great communication skills by being a confident and effective communicator.
- Strong attention to details.
- Be able to prioritise, as well as be solution focussed.
- Minimum 4 years development experience, with a proven track record in food manufacturing
- Food-related degree or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- Min 2yrs experience managing direct reports
If you wish to hear more, please call Olivia on 0208 004 8411.