Concept Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of the top branded and private label businesses has arrived. My Client is now looking for a Concept Development Manager to join their successful business. The role will be heavily based on innovation - this would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced NPD Manager who is looking for their next challenge but mainly looking to put their creative mind to good use, with a business that thrives on passion and ambition. You'll take ownership of managing critical paths and building strong relationships with the retailers the business work with.
- Work closely with the Head of Development & Process Manager to effectively develop, communicate and deliver the NPD strategy in line with the business and category strategies.
- Innovate new products and deliver these to the highest quality.
- Ensure relationships with current clients are being looked after. As well as unlocking opportunities with new customers and categories.
- Keeping up to date with the food market, to better products and keep ahead of competitors.
- Monitor and benchmark product quality of existing and new products, agreeing on corrective actions and continuous improvements as necessary.
- Oversee NPD Technologists by supporting, inspiring and motivating work being done. Making sure work is being done effectively and in the time required.
- Deputise for Head of NPD when required.
- Great communication skills by being a confident and effective communicator.
- Strong attention to details.
- Be able to prioritise, as well as be solution focussed.
- Minimum 4 years development experience, with a proven track record in food manufacturing
- Food-related degree or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- Min 2yrs experience managing direct reports
If you wish to hear more, please call Olivia on 0208 004 8411.
Apply for Concept Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly