Quality Assurance / Assistant Technical Manager
Quality Assurance / Assistant Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing (Nights)
I am working EXCLUSIVELY with my client to find a quality supervisor / quality manager to join their expanding Technical team. Is this you?
Location: North London
Salary: circa £33k + bens
- One of the largest suppliers of quality food products in the UK with several sites.
- Recognised with multiple awards over the 100+ years they have been trading.
- Opening of a new site imminent.
Working alongside the Technical Manager to lead and motivate the sites Quality Assurance team. To include amongst other responsibilities:
- Resolve any customer issues resulting from hygiene activities and liaising with appropriate departments to reconcile.
- Carry out regular in-house audits across all factories; Hygiene and Health & Safety
- Attend customer meetings; minute meetings and resolve actions arising from these.
- Hygiene risk assessments.
- Ensure all daily checks are carried out and kept up to date.
- Update and monitor HACCP system
- Assist with external audits conducted by suppliers
- Ensure that all activities meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Food Science or similar
- Previous quality assurance experience including supervising/managing within the Food Industry
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of food hygiene standards and procedures.
- Ideally hold a COSHH Certificate or HACCP Certificate
- Excellent communication skills essential - verbal and written
- Experience in chilled and/or meat desirable
- Understanding of procedures for managing non-conformance
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for YOU email your CV with KG/3602 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07896 247291 (mobile).
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!
Apply for Quality Assurance / Assistant Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly