Technical Manager / Technical Services Manager
My Client is an established independent Food Importer working with clients within the Wholesale, Catering and Retailers markets. They are now seeking an experienced Technical Manager to join their small, but thriving team. This is an all-encompassing role which will allow an experienced technical manager to utilise their full skillset. There is no factory environment within the UK and so the role is office based – However, pivotal to the role is the ability to travel on a regular basis as the role will involve supplier auditing on the continent and developing sound working relationships.
- •You will be able to develop strong partnership relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- •Promote technical best practice within the business
- •Manage site visits and audits, as required.
- •Managing the QMS and HACCP function
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- •Experience of auditing suppliers
- •Experience working with the Major Retailers
- •BRC Audit Experience
- •HACCP qualification
- •Food Hygiene Training
- •An Attractive Salary of up to £45,000 DOE
- •Bonus – Up to 10%
- •25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- •A flexible working environment
If this role is of interest, then please send your CV
Key Word Search – Technical Manager, Technical Team Manager, Raw Materials Manager, QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Technical Support Manager , Technical Services Manager, Compliance Manager