Production & Packing Line Leaders
Production & Packing Line Leaders are required to join an established chilled food manufacturing business based in Somerset.
Line Leaders ensure that products are correctly weighed, packaged, stored and despatched for customers to receive to enjoy. The quality of the products need to be reliably and consistently maintained and packing must be performed efficiently.
- Leading operatives on a production line, wrapping and packing products
- Ensuring all products are cleared for use and are packed to the correct quality standards.
- Ensuring all production checks are completed accurately and on time and that all products are appropriately and accurately labelled, according to customer and company specifications.
- Working with the Team Leader to optimise yields, minimising waste and giveaway.
- Maintaining full traceability of products through the packing and dispatch process, including use of the EFACS system.
- Working safely and following Company Health and Safety policies and work instructions.
- Assisting the Team Leader and Training Supervisor in the training of Packing Operatives.
- Operation of Packing Machines and Line Equipment in the department.
- Ensuring work areas and equipment are cleaned as set out in the cleaning schedule.
- Accurately completing any associated administration
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Tom Shaw for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Production & Packing Line Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly