Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor (Multi Site)
Location: Cornwall (Bodmin & St Austell)
Shifts: Mon to Fri (Flexible cover required)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Prospects
Do you have the four ingredients of success?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on a challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
About The Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Health professional to undertake this high profile post covering 2 sites and a workforce of nearly 1200 staff. It's an ideal role for someone looking to really step up to the big league and help us to deliver a best in class service to our workforce. So if you're an Occ Health Advisor with real ambition this could be the perfect position....
As one of the UK's largest food manufacturers we can offer genuine career opportunities and longevity....
This role will see the successful candidate taking ownership of Occupational Health across 2 sites, implementing best practise and having real autonomy to manage your work. You will be given all the support needed but ultimately this will be your area of the business.
You will need to have experience of the full OH remit including health surveillance, a strong background in complex case management and rehabilitation, as well as wellbeing at work. You will be a registered nurse and have relevant Occupational Health qualifications or 3 years manufacturing experience.
Key Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Previous Occupational Health experience within an Industrial Environment
- Ideally OH qualifications
- NMC registered • Registered Nurse
- Able to efficiently manage your time
- Strong communication skills
- Professional stakeholder management
- Able to motivate others It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK's biggest and brightest food companies.
It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the motivation to thrive on challenge, the desire to lead the food industry and ability to work with agility and pace. These ingredients have seen 2 Sisters Food Group become a 23,000-strong team in just 20 years!
These roles don't come around often, so don't delay, we want to see your CV today...........