My Client - an expanding, family owned food manufacturing company - has a fantastic opportunity for a NPD Manager to join their successful team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POST:
The purpose of this post is to manage and drive forward the Product Development Department including NPD briefs, presentations, exhibitions, new raw material sourcing, taste panels and customer technical advice/problem solving both in-house and at customer sites.
The post holder will also liaise closely with the Group Sales Director and the Sales Representatives.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or equivalent in related food technology subject.
- GCSEs or equivalent in Maths, English and one science related subject.
- Demonstrate current knowledge of up to date legislation, safety and food process technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present projects and ideas to Senior Partners and key account customers.
- At least 2 years relevant experience of working within a similar role.
- Experience of managing and developing a team, including planning prioritising and delegating work as/when required.
- Experience of researching market trends within the industry to be able to develop new ideas and innovations.
- Experience of developing products from a customer brief and project managing these through the full development lifecycle.
- Experience of working with demanding key account executives, sales reps as well as customers.
The company is happy to consider funding any relevant training courses, which will allow you to develop both professionally and personally.
As the business continues to develop, the potential of further opportunities with the company will increase.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 40000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.