4 Ingredients. 2 Sisters. 1 Amazing Opportunity.
Role: Financial Controller
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Prospects
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients:
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
These ingredients have seen 2 Sisters Food Group become a 23,000-strong team in just 20 years!
We are built on people like you: an exceptional Financial Controller who has what it takes to make an impact at our UK Poultry cutting site in West Bromwich.
This particular site is currently in a period of significant change and improvement; we’re investing heavily in labour, training and quality management. This will provide you with perfect platform to demonstrate your expertise and experience, helping us to achieve our longer term strategies.
About the Role:
As a key member of the site Senior Management Team you will provide financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives. Key elements will include:
- Providing financial analysis and insight into the operational activities of the business whilst ensuring a robust control environment and balance sheet integrity.
- To act as the financial conscience of the business
- There will be interaction with the central finance team in order for Central reporting deadlines to be achieved - weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting is required along with ad hoc requests.
- The role will interface with the operations, planning, procurement and site manufacturing teams, ensuring efficient, low cost manufacture of products. There will also be liaison with the commercial teams to ensure that products can be manufactured on a commercial basis.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the below and you will have the
Recipe for success:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with relevant PQE, preferably gained in a food manufacturing environment
- Financial experience gained as a Site Finance Manager
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert data into analysis / information which enable users to understand business performance and make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills which will enable the individual to influence site Operational Teams and site management teams.
If you have what it takes to be the next Financial Controller for the UK’s biggest selling food manufacturer and want to join us on our journey, APPLY TODAY; we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly