Job Title: Lead Operator
Shifts: Fixed AM Shift 6am to 3pm and 4pm Wednesday (37 hours per week) Monday to Thursday
We are recruiting for a Lead Operator on a fixed AM shift.
Requirements of this role:
- Maintain standards of quality and product safety in the working area.
- Responsibility for monitoring the activities of the allocated production / packing area to maintain continuous production (including change over).
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all production, quality & hygiene documentation, ensuring standards in these areas are maintained.
- Responsible for all daily safety checks and equipment maintenance.
- Effective problem solving and fault finding to reduce stoppage time and increase line performance
- To identify any health and safety issues within the area / team, maintaining a focus on risk reduction.
- Responsibility for a team of packing / production operatives and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner
It is an essential requirement of the role that you have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. You will need to demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team and be able to coach and influence the team in a positive and professional manner to meet department targets. It is also a requirement of this role that you have strong time management and organisational skills and demonstrate that you can work under pressure in a fast paced working environment.
To apply, you must submit an up to date CV and a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply and detailing your salary expectations.