Manufacturing Support Administrator
7 days left
- Contract Type
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Support Administrator
LOCATION: Cambridgeshire/ Hertfordshire border
SALARY & BENEFITS: Circa 25k
THE COMPANY: Our client is a market leader in medical research equipment and the products are used in research facilities across the world.
THE ROLE: As Manufacturing Support Administrator, you will work closely with the manufacturing team. You will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of administration and supply chain functions that allow the company to purchase components, assemble, test and ship the finished product worldwide, on time.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
* Assisting the manufacturing team with general administration duties.
* Ensure the ERP system is kept up to date at all times.
* Analysis work via Excel.
* Coordinating of the Engineering Change Order (ECO) process within manufacturing.
* Ensure all new ECO's entering the manufacturing team are assigned to the correct engineer.
* Maintenance of build work instructions and documentation.
* Coordinator of the Syteline Dataview (user configurable reports) area.
THE CANDIDATE: The role is suitable for someone who is extremely organised and possesses strong problem solving skills. Applicants must work analytically, have confidence using Microsoft programmes (Excel, Word and SQL)
KEY REQUIREMENTS: -
* Intermediate level MS Excel and Word (Essential)
* Ability to create reports using SQL (Essential)
* Providing support to manufacturing/ production teams (Essential)
* Working in a manufacturing environment using ERP system(Essential)
* Knowledge of engineering materials and manufacturing processes. (Essential)
* Supply chain experience (desirable)
Apply for Manufacturing Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly