New Business Development Manager - Food Supplier - Central London - £45-£60,000
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Business Development Manager - Food Supplier – Central London - £45-£60,000
- We are looking for an ambitious and confident sales candidate who has an impressive new business track record of success in a FMCG business preferably in the food sector.
- We are looking for a proven seller who can demonstrate success selling into major Multi listings in the top 4 food retailers, HoReCa, Independent Stores & Wholesalers
- You will be looking to join a dynamic and growing business where they can take ownership and contribute significantly. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an inspiring team and business.
- We are looking for someone who has contacts and can drive a strategy for getting their products in to the specified industry. This is a unique opportunity for the persons with the right way of thinking.
- Our client is looking to recruit a dynamic sales professional that can open doors and create meetings.
- The National Account Manager Role is a key account pioneering role across HoReCa and multi channels.
- This role is an exciting opportunity to work with an umbrella company with money and a premium product
- You will development and implement a sales strategy and come with contacts and be able to demonstrate success in this industry
New Business Development Manager - Premium Food Supplier – Central London - £45-£60,000
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Apply for New Business Development Manager - Food Supplier - Central London - £45-£60,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly