Supply Chain Co-ordinator
This Kent based fresh produce company is looking for someone to join the team in a supply chain capacity.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Front line planning and processing of customer orders efficiently to ensure service levels are achieved
- Monitoring post-delivery and any issues arising from completed customer orders.
- Liaising with all areas of the business and growers. Liaising and building relationships with external parties including hauliers and other suppliers.
- Collating data related to customer orders.
- Supporting Trading Managers and Procurement.
- Collation and management of both grower forecasts and availability.
- Allocate and process relevant customer orders throughout the day.
- Distribute and communicate grower orders and amendments.
- Distribute and communicate haulage requirements and amendments.
- Liaise closely with packhouse for production requirements.
- Liaise with Account Managers in the entry of weekly and daily customer and grower plans.
- Create service level/sales reports as and when required.
- Assist the MRP process where needed during busy periods.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Administration experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, outgoing & friendly personality.
- Good mind for mathematical problems & logical thinking.
- Methodical approach.
- Ability to work systematically with a keen eye for detail.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft products mainly – Prophet experience an advantage).
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative and as part of a team as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities.
- Ability to respond and make decisions quickly when under pressure.
- Ability to manage time to maximum effect.
- Willingness to work unsocial hours, including Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Industry experience beneficial.
- 1 in 2 weekend working is required
- During the summer season a weekly rota is in place covering the core business hours of 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Apply today for a further discussion.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.