This company, producing high quality food products, has an excellent opportunity available for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
Key Responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
- Liaising with Department Manager to determine daily/weekly production requirements
- Liaising with Department Manager to ensure sufficient raw material and manpower are available to complete planned production
- Monitor hourly/daily/weekly labour and yield efficiencies
- Monitor brine timings
- Monitor Cookers/Kilns to ensure the programme is being run as per customer/company requirement
- Ensure all training records are maintained
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed to customer/company standards at correct time
- Ensure Staff are adequately trained to complete their daily tasks
- Ensure general Quality of product is within Specification and report any problems to Department Manager
- Ensure Welfare/safety of workforce is considered at all times within the department
The right candidate will have experience working in a supervisory role within a food production environment previously; have full knowledge of the food production cycle, management of staff, excellent computer skills and a strict compliance to health and safety/ food hygiene regulations.
- 2 years minimum experience within similar environment
- Food Hygiene Level 2/3
- HACCP Level 2/3
- IOSH Working Safely
Shifts will vary with production needs
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 28000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.