Food Handler Nights
Title: Food Handler Nights - Desserts Newark
Location: Newark - Nottinghamshire
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Shift: 6pm - 6am - 4 on 4 off
What we do?
Newark Desserts specialise in in chilled desserts such as trifles as well as cream cakes, éclairs, doughnuts, profiteroles and choux buns.
As we continues to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of Factory Operatives/Food handlers to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Newark.
As a Factory Operative/ Food handler you will be preparing, mixing and ensuring the production lines are operating efficiently.
You will be a team player, resilient and will be able to adapt to a factory environment as it can be busy, pressured, cold and wet. Your safety is our priority and to ensure this we will provide you with training and the relevant personal protective equipment.
What will it take?
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy (ESOL 2)
- Previous experience is not essential but we ask you have a keen attitude and are willing to learn
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards