Title: Bakkavor Meals London - HR Officer
Location: Cumberland London
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Bakkavor Meals London as an HR Officer.
Accountabilities of the Role -
- Business partnering with Line managers and Departmental managers.
- Development and Succession Planning through appraisals
- Working in partnership with the Resourcing manager to build the recruitment strategy and drive employee growth.
- Ownership of PDP’s.
- Managing all ER issues
- Analysing HR Metrics and delivering insights of HR KPI’s to business leaders.
- Coaching and guiding management to improve their performance and behaviours.
- Must have previous HR experience
- CIPD Qualified
- Target Driven
- Communication Skills
- Eye for detail
- Computer Literate
Bakkavor specialise in making and developing private label prepared foods for the top global grocery retailers and well-known international food service operators. As a company we now supply over 5,000 products to the world's largest retailers.
English Literacy and Numeracy Skills
Have previous experience of working in the food industry and of leading a team of 6 colleagues or more. Experience in the use of key performance indicators to improve both personal and team performance
The Skilled Operative or team leader will: Be enthusiastic and conscientious, able to lead a processing line monitoring performance, Carry out critical checks and traceability paperwork, Proactively support both the section manager and team operatives, Be happy working a Continental shift pattern (up to 12 hours), Be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment and working in a factory environment.