Head of Development
Our Client is the leading manufacturer of chilled products. By constantly delivering high-quality foods across the country, through their dedication to bringing the best products to their customers. They are now looking for a new Head of Development to join one of their sites in Buckinghamshire. An important role, where you'll be managing and developing the NPD team, making sure they deliver the best performance and products they can. Ensuring existing and new products standards are always to the highest standards and compliant with customer requirements.
- Ensuring the teams work to the best of their abilities to keep up with EPD and NPD agenda.
- Accountable for the development kitchens and process teams integration.
- Great understanding of the business and customer strategies alike.
- Challenging and supporting teams, helping them to constantly improve products and have a forward-thinking mindset.
- To build strong customer and supplier relationships.
- Ensure communication between teams, as well as the supplier, is clear to make sure all requirements are met.
- Keeping up to date and understanding market intelligence, customer insight, trends in foods and lifestyle, packaging and Ingredients. By identifying new trends in the early stages. Keeping the business ahead of competitors.
- Preferably Chilled Food to go, Short Shelf life product background.
- Must have 3 - 5 years experience in Food manufacturing business.
- People management experience, at least 2 direct reports.
- Customer facing experience, preferably with the UK's top retailer business.
- You will have worked on the product from the concept development through to its launch.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please call Olivia on 0208 004 8411 or please email email@example.com.