National Account Executive – ‘Top 4’ - Branded
Our client is a category leading, Blue Chip FMCG business boasting some of the UK’s most loved desserts brands & products. If you’re a genuine ‘foodie’ and have a passion for NPD alongside a desired career in account management, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This is a new vacancy within the business following a minor restructure due to a promotion. This role is crucial to the business, supporting the company’s No.1 account! With your experience you will be expected to deliver a strong work ethic, support the Senior National Account Manager and identify further growth opportunities through commercial resources available – Brand, NPD, category data analysis and seasonal opportunities. You will also accompany your line manager to customer meetings – great exposure!
- Ideally 12-18 months experience within an FMCG business.
- Sales, Category and Brand Marketing experience welcome.
- Preferably ‘Top 4’ Grocery exposure at head office level but not essential.
- Relevant for someone currently in an Internship within an FMCG environment (Manufacturer or Retailer).
- Possibly someone working directly for a grocery retailer in a Buying role.
- Exposure to a commercial environment.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Good numeracy skills.
If your experience matches the details above and are keen to explore this further please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/14822/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.