Regulatory Affairs Manager
A top global manufacturer of Flavours, my client supplies world class products to a cross section of food and drink companies. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Manager who will lead and develop their regulatory capabilities within Key Global Customers in EAME. This is a key consultative role providing regulatory advice to senior management and to peers within their Key Customers.
The role involves:
· Providing regulatory consulting and advice to senior management in line with global product safety & regulatory assurance policies.
· Independently manages regulatory responsibility for Global Key Accounts, responsible for managing and developing peer to peer relationships.
· Develops policies and procedures to manage and coordinate regional regulatory responsibilities.
· Effectively identifies potential risks to the business or commercial opportunities and provides technical regulatory leadership & direction to the organization.
This role will suit you if you are looking to develop your skills in an international environment, surrounded by passionate teams. You will need:
- University/ Bachelor’s, Master or PhD degree in chemistry or food, biological or physical sciences
- Strong Regulatory Affairs experience in food, pharma, flavours & fragrances or food ingredients
- Driven by results with excellent communication skills; a consultative approach.
- English is essential, an additional language is a benefit.
To apply you must fulfil the requirements above and be eligible to live & work in the UK.
As director of Helen Crawshaw Search Ltd I am a specialist recruiter working extensively across the EAME region. I solely specialise in working with candidates & clients in the following sectors: Flavours | Fragrances | Food Ingredients | FMCG.