Graduate Scheme - all disciplines
MDS: Graduate Scheme in the Food and Fresh Produce Industry
Graduates are placed in four different secondments over two years in up to four different member companies and this could be anywhere in the UK with the possibility of some overseas placements.
What is MDS?
MDS Stands for Management Development Services and the clue is in the name. We provide a two year graduate scheme to the food and fresh produce industry to develop the managers of tomorrow. The programme combines formal management training with hands on experience via work placements with key industry players. The industry-renowned scheme is designed to equip graduates with all the necessary business and management skills to rapidly progress to leadership roles.
What’s in it for you?
- Valuable experience within a fast-paced and exciting industry which is actively seeking fresh talent
- 27 formal training days from Cranfield School of Management and leading industry professionals
- Access to an extensive network of companies and industry contacts
- Personal mentoring from MDS staff and secondment managers at all placements to support you throughout the programme
- Excellent and diverse career prospects. Farm Manager, Agronomist, HR Manager or Procurement Manager: the opportunities are endless!
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates of any discipline with a 2.1 or above (2.2 considered with relevant experience) with a passion for pursuing a career in the food industry
- People with strong interpersonal skills who are capable of inspiring and leading others
- Highly motivated individuals with a thirst for the challenge of a rapidly evolving industry
- Resilient and flexible candidates who are prepared to relocate every six months
The Trainees are employed by MDS at a salary of £20,000 in the first year rising to £21,250 in the second year.
For further detailed information please visit - https://www.mds-ltd.co.uk/about-us/.
Apply for Graduate Scheme - all disciplines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly