Graduate Specification & Migration Technologist x 20
Graduate Specification & Migration Technologist
Home based (post training)
Full Time – One Year Contract (may extend)
Headquartered in London, Ashbury Labelling has a diverse global client base including supermarket retailers, food manufacturers, food service companies, agents & distributors as well as other food and legal service providers. The UK Technical Team provides specification, pack copy and artwork approval services for several leading supermarket retailers and liaises closely with all their own-brand food suppliers.
The whole team are responsible for delivering an efficient, ‘right first time’ approach for these clients through an absolute focus on driving consistency and accuracy aligned with regulatory and brand standard requirements.
We are looking for a team of 20 food graduates to assist in the migration of food specification labels to new online food systems for two major UK retailers.
- Supporting the launch of new on-line Specification System by migrating all the relevant historic specifications from old documents to the new system.
- Ensuring all specifications are linked to the correct suppliers and sites.
- Validating the information on the newly migrated spec and working closely with the team to ensure all validation errors are cleared in order to activate specifications.
- Maintaining a log of validation errors for future training purposes.
Beyond these migration projects, the team would be involved in learning how to validate and approve specifications and artworks with a view to becoming a permanent member of staff for those that excel.
Abilities and Skills
- Completed a Food related Degree
- Strong IT skills to include: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Accuracy and speed are essential requirements, as are organisational skills, and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Methodical and highly organised with ability to multi task
- Calm and controlled under pressure whilst demonstrating speed and accuracy
- Effective time management and task prioritisation
- Keen to learn and take a proactive approach to expand own knowledge
- Friendly, approachable and flexible, a team player
Please send your CV to Tanya Hart