Senior Process Technologist
This continually growing chilled manufacturer are leading the way in their competitive category, supplying innovative products to the major UK retailers. With their passion for delivering industry performance, they are now seeking a Senior Process Technologist to drive their high standards.
You’ll be a central member of the Process team where you’ll support the launch of innovative concepts into the factory and be responsible for:
· Overseeing the transition of new concepts from kitchen to production, ensuring products are technically sound throughout the development process whilst guaranteeing customer specifications, timescales and budgets are met.
· Supporting Process team meetings and co-ordinating resources to ensure accurate documentation of all development stages to maintain consistently high levels of product quality at all times.
· Planning and delivering production trials to monitor product performance in line with customer quality parameters as well as the latest food safety legislation, evaluating trial data and samples and troubleshooting potential issues.
· Working with internal teams including NPD and Production to co-ordinate post launch evaluations, monitoring the commercial and operational feasibility of concepts for full scale production and driving continuous improvements.
· Liaising with major retail customers to manage the critical path and conduct pre-production visits, keeping them informed throughout the launch cycle in order to manage and satisfy their expectations.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Process Technologist with previous experience of working in a similar role within a chilled food manufacturing environment where you have managed fast paced projects for major customers. You’ll have a proven track record of working directly with the UK retailers where you’ll have driven products through the NPD process using your highly organised and methodical approach. Working knowledge of technical standards including HACCP is essential along with great communication and people management skills as you’ll be helping to develop junior members of the team.
So if you are a Senior Process Technologist looking for your next career step then apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.