Restaurant Assistant Weekends
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant to help with the running and maintaining of our on site restaurant here at Greencore.Main responsibilities
- Serving customers and taking payment for goods
- Washing and cleaning of utensils, dishes, surfaces etc. on a continuous basis
- To check fridge, freezer, food temperatures and log in line with health standards
- Clean microwaves supplied for staff use on a daily basis
- Responsibility for hygienic preparation of raw ingredients/sandwiches/hot meal and snacks
- Direct responsibility for the safety of other members of staff via integrity of foodstuffs provided for consumption
- Physical demands of the role in the role, standing for long periods of time
- Following the cleaning matrix for the cleaning of fridges, freezers, fryers and other equipment and surfaces including the washing of down all wall surfaces and moping of the floor after use.
- Working in high temperatures as preparing hot meals and snacks or cooking foodstuffs ready for conversion into sandwiches
- Required to wear the appropriate PPE which includes trousers, top, tabard, shoes & hat
- Basic Food Hygiene Accreditation, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety (provided by Greencore)
- Great Customer Service skills
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.