My client is looking for an exceptional candidate to join them as a Production Front Line Manager
Reporting to the Zone Manager, the Front Line Manager will be responsible for best in class manufacturing performance within designated Zone, contributing to overall management of the business unit within requirements for quality, performance and cost whilst driving continuous operational improvement.
Some of the key responsibilities within the role are:-
- Manage all production activities to optimise output, cost and quality by leading the team to ensure the quality and safety of our products delight our customers.
- Lead a multi-disciplined team using strong management, mentoring and continuous improvement techniques optimising all aspects of operational performance including efficiencies, cost, waste, yield and people.
- Ensure all products produced are right first time
- Optimise utilisation of ingredients & packaging.
- Provide direction, support to direct reports, facilitating their performance and development and ensuring skills are developed to meet business needs.
- Promote a culture of aspiration and excellence.
- Identify improvements and influence their implementation to support the business.
- Promote inter-departmental communication clearly and concisely.
- Drive Good Manufacturing Procedures and practices.
- Contribute to internal and customer audits as required.
- Manage health, safety and environmental compliance, in line with Company processes and procedures, including appropriate staff training.
- Lead by example regards our Values and Behaviours
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent track record of managing people
- Previous managerial experience from a food production environment.
- Experience of working with the major retailers.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong work relations at all levels
- Experience in Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize in fast paced pressurized environment
- Food safety L3, HACCP L2 and allergen management
Relocation assistance offered.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.