Senior QA Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking, systems and audit focused QA professional to lead the site based QA team and play a key role with retail customers. You’ll operate from a state of the art facility where quality is truly valued as being critical to continued business success.
- You will act as the quality champion on site and manage technical and quality issues that arise.
- You should be improvement focused and able to consistently challenge existing systems and processes to deliver against demanding customer standards.
- Responsible for promoting best practice and providing clear direction to ensure all quality standards are implemented and achieved, you will ensure quality systems on site are second to none and champion quality above all else.
- You’ll work closely with the Site Technical Manager and play a key role in audit activity on site working to both BRC and a range of customer standards.
- You’ll provide clear leadership and support for your team and motivate your team and the broader business to deliver against QA KPI’s.
- You should be qualified in ideally a food science, microbiology, or related discipline and already have gained experience within the food industry in a Quality Assurance role that includes people leadership and a level of customer exposure.
- Experience of working with added value high care products is advantageous
- You must be able to show a good understanding of current legislation, quality systems and retailer standards and be experienced in managing and playing a role in hosting BRC and customer audits.
- You’ll be self-motivated and solutions orientated with excellent influencing skills and enjoy the factory elements of the role.