Title: HR Co-ordinator
Location: Newark - Nottinghamshire
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Our people make more of a difference to Bakkavor than anything else. And there are many reasons why people want to join us: first-class training, a fast-moving environment and excellent prospects.
We recognise that the key to our success is our people. In order for us to deliver the first-class service to our customers, maintain a strong position in the market and continue to grow, we need to recruit and develop the right people.
Newark Desserts specialise in in chilled desserts such as cheesecakes, fruit tarts, crumbles and trifles as well as cream cakes such as éclairs, doughnuts, profiteroles and choux buns.
Bakkavor Desserts Newark is looking to recruit an HR Co-ordinator, to provide support to Leaders across the site.
- Carry out weekly paid and Band A and B salaried recruitment working with line managers to ensure achievement of agreed manning levels, quality and skills requirements
- Co-ordinate the weekly absence management process working with Line Managers to highlight absence issues and ensure appropriate action is taken. Ensure there is a consistent approach to absence management.
- Provides HR advice on day to day issues referring to the standard HR policies. Any issues that are out of the ordinary / exceptional / sensitive will be referred upwards
- To provide Admin support to HR team and line managers, in all HR matters, ensuring accuracy of information completed to records and systems in a manner which reflect the company values.
- To administer systems such as T&A and the HR System, ensuring that the systems are kept up to date and the records are accurate, including holiday records.
- To write reports and provide statistical information as required by the business .g. WTD, Hours worked, DAS, Turnover, Absence, KPIs etc. Analyse the information and flag up trends, issues etc and make recommendations on what action to take.
- Carry out project work including actions from the SEF, Site social events, implementation of HR processes etc
- Advise and support on the first stages of the disciplinary process with Line Managers with support from a more senior HR person on site.