QUALITY ASSURANCE & TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER – FRESH PRODUCE – DEVON
Quality Assurance & Technical Compliance Officer – Fresh Produce – Devon
Competitive Salary & Benefits
12 months FTC
This is another fantastic opportunity to work within one of the UK’s largest prepared produce businesses. Allowing you the chance to work with a variety of products from condiments to confectionery, this is a contract not to be missed. This business has recently joined a world-wide group, allowing you access to many other opportunities going forward. The Quality Assurance & Technical Compliance Officer role will give you the chance to work with a brilliant team on a variety of projects.
- A role that will give you the chance to be autonomous and work with your 1 direct report.
- Co-ordination and organisation of internal and external audits.
- Responsibility of the document system, Food Safety system and manual, hygiene audits and QMS.
- Very team focused. Communication between NPD and Sales is essential.
- Full accountability for non-conformances, complaints and the corrective actions.
- Ensuring all the products are tested correctly and the specifications are correctly logged.
- General technical and quality support must be given.
- Raw material storage must be monitored and stock enquiries must be answered.
- Due to retirement, this opportunity could open doors into the business in the future.
- MUST have audit experience.
- BENEFICIAL TO HAVE S.A.P System & HACCP knowledge.
- BENEFICIAL TO HAVE a degree related to food science.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be methodical, logical, with good attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Able to work on own initiative alongside a team.
- Confident with working with suppliers.
This opportunity can offer a chance to understand a variety of products and expand your knowledge base further than before, across a variety of different sectors. For a Quality Manager or Technical Compliance Officer who wants to further their career and is prepared to work hard and integrate into an outgoing and hardworking team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.
Apply for QUALITY ASSURANCE & TECHNICAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER – FRESH PRODUCE – DEVON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly