Title: Hygiene Leader Tilmanstone Salads
Location: Deal - Kent
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Shift: Evenings, 3pm - 11pm rotational shift
Salary: £9.60 ph
What we do?
Tilmanstone Salads produce world class prepared salads, salad meals and prepared vegetables at our state of the art factory just north of Dover. As one of the largest employers in East Kent, we employ over 850 people on a permanent basis.
As we continues to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of Hygiene Leaders to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Tilmanstone.
As a Hygiene Leader you will;
- Organise staff to ensure all tasks are covered by the appropriate trained staff
- Check amount of staff required
- Make sure all areas are handed over from production in a reasonable condition
- Monitor staff performance
- Check quality of work
- Chemicals used within SOP instruction
- Monitor breaks
- Stock Take and Control
- Internal Audit
- Assist team leader/Manager when required
- Team work in a safe manner
- Hand area over to next shift in a safe, clean and tidy condition
- Complete shift handover reports when required
What will it take?
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy (ESOL2)
- Previous experience as a Line Leader is not essential but we ask that you have knowledge of working in a Factory environment
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards
- Ability to motivate and work under pressure with strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to the shift patterns, public transport may not be suitable for transport. We advise you plan how you would attend work before applying. We are located at the Pike Road Industrial estate in Eythorne.