Tray Wash Operative
Title: Tray Wash Operative Evenings
Location: Deal - Kent
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £7.62 ph - £8.26 ph
Shifts: 3pm to 11pm 4 on 2 off
What we do?
Tilmanstone Salads produce world class prepared salads, salad meals and prepared vegetables at our state of the art factory just north of Dover. As one of the largest employers in East Kent, we employ over 850 people on a permanent basis.
As we continues to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of Hygiene/Tray Wash Operatives to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Tilmanstone.
As a Tray Wash Operative, you will;
- Ensure all machine parts are in good condition when cleaning
- Report any defects immediately
- Operate and clean Traywash machines.
- Safe and effective use of cleaning chemicals in accordance with COSHH regulations.
- Able to strip, clean and reassemble basic equipment and machinery.
- Loading and unloading of machines.
- Cleaning dollies, Eurobins and other equipment coming through Traywash.
- Taking clean equipment from Traywash to storage areas.
- Filling of soap and hand sanitizer
You will be a team player, resilient and will be able to adapt to a factory environment as it can be busy, pressured, cold and wet. Your safety is our priority and to ensure this we will provide you with training and the relevant personal protective equipment.
What will it take?
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy (ESOL2)
- Previous experience is not essential but we ask you have a keen attitude and are willing to learn
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards
Due to the shift patterns, public transport may not be suitable for transport. We advise you plan how you would attend work before applying. We are located at the Pike Road Industrial estate in Eythorne.