Title: Line Leader Tilmanstone Salads
Location: Deal - Kent
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £9.79 ph
Shifts: 4 on 2 off 6am 4pm
What we do?
Tilmanstone Salads produce world class prepared salads, salad meals and prepared vegetables at our state of the art factory just north of Dover. As one of the largest employers in East Kent, we employ over 850 people on a permanent basis.
As we continues to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of Line Leaders to come and join us and become a part of our successful team in Tilmanstone.
As a Line Leader you will;
- Ensure labour is in place and ready to work at start of shift
- Complete necessary safety/ line/equipment/process checks and documentation
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed
- Drive the performance of the line/equipment/process
- Ensure that the right crew level is in place at all times
- Liaise with Team Leader, Machine Minder and Factory Operatives regarding production and material supply issues
- Ensure that team is timely at break times
- Coordinate changeovers ensuring each member of the team knows and executes their role effectively
- Ensure all duties on the line are done in safe manner
What will it take?
- We require all applicants to have a basic understanding of English Literacy and Numeracy (ESOL2)
- Previous experience as a Line Leader is not essential but we ask that you have knowledge of working in a Factory environment
- A can do attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Will be able to follow the required quality and hygiene standards
- Ability to motivate and work under pressure with strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to the shift patterns, public transport may not be suitable for transport. We advise you plan how you would attend work before applying. We are located at the Pike Road Industrial estate in Eythorne.