Hygiene Section Leader
Title: Hygiene Section Leader
Location: Bourne - Lincolnshire
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours of work are: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 9.30am – 6.00pm. Thursday & Friday 6.00am – 14.30pm.
Salary: Up to £24,000k pa depending on experience
Bakkavor are one of the leading manufacturers in the production of fresh food. We specialise in making and developing private label prepared foods for the top global grocery retailers and well-known international foodservice operators.
Bakkavor Salads are seeking a Hygiene Section Leader to work at our Bourne food manufacturing site. Your role will be to manage the amenities team across a shift based time frame.
You will have good IT Skills, a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a hygiene/industrial cleaning team along with supervisory experience. Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Management of lockers
- Management of all PPE including taking stocks of PPE and all consumables
- Manage performance and attendance of amenities staff including up to formal written disciplinary action, appraisal and performance review, absence management (including return to work procedures) and holiday authorisation.
- Ensure that the amenities team are coached and trained in all aspects of their role, including health and safety and food safety standards and quality control procedures in order to maintain a cross – functional, multi – skilled workforce.
- Audit all amenity and factory hygiene stores, sign off daily and periodical completed cleaning tasks including office block
- Ensure delivery of hygiene KPIs. Expected to continually look for ways to improve hygiene working practices and procedures
- Control and issue of Chemical Supply
- Work with training department to write daily & periodical procedures for all amenities jobs
- Conduct risk assessments and manual handling assessments on all amenity tasks
- Arrange training of procedures for all amenity staff (days & nights)
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply online with your CV.