New Product Development Assistant Manager
- This British Family Farms run Dairy Company is supplying cheese products, dairy ingredients and fresh milk to retail, foodservice and milk markers with a wide range of dairy products and ingredients both in the UK and internationally.
- The role itself would be working within the Product Development Team.
- You would be responsible for developing, creating and re-working products within the dairy category.
- Reporting directly to the NPD Manager and working with 2 direct reports.
- You would need to have experience in building and developing relationships both internally across multiple teams and externally with customers.
- You would need a food related degree, it could be food science or development. With 3-5 years within FMCG and Food Manufacturing. Preferable to have at least 1 year in dairy focused work.
- You would need experience taking products from concept to launch, and working on multiple products/ projects at one time.
- You would need passion for creative development, ensuring that you beat the competition to deliver on trend products to multiple customers. You would need to be able to think outside the development box.
- Experience having 1 or 2 direct reports would be desirable. Although if you haven’t please still apply.
If you would love to learn more about this role and what it would entail, please apply now.
Due to the high volumes of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Please visit our website for our full data protection policy.
Apply for New Product Development Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly