Technical Services Manager - 12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join a leading food manufacturing business in Lincolnshire. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, covering maternity leave.
- Managing the technical services function, quality systems, procedures and policies at the site ensuring finished products are safe and conform to all relevant specification, legislation and customer requirements
- Lead the development of the Quality Management System and internal audit system, and act as customer's liaison for technical reviews
- Working closely with the Raw Materials Manager and Process Development Team to resolve raw materials issues and validate safety parameters ensuring compliance
- Direct the team to maximise their potential in a continuous improvement culture, utilising root cause analysis, delivering on KPI reports and analysis and investigating trends.
- Must have Technical Services Management experience in a High Risk food manufacturing environment
- Confident with managing and implementing change
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, or Microbiology
- Level 3/4 HACCP qualification
- Experience implementing and managing QMS
For more information and to apply, please contact Alex at Shirley Parsons, quoting the reference: AD-11206