Hourly Pay Rate (+holiday pay):
Day Shift: £8.00
7am- 7pm or 7pm to 7am
7am- 4pm or 4pm- 1am
Full flexibility and immediate availability required
Job Type: Ad-hoc / Temporary / Part time
- Previous experience in food industry desirable but not essential
- Immediate availability
- Availability at a short notice
- Availability to work on various shifts
- Availability to work at weekends
- Own transport is desirable
- Operating various machines within production, packing and other departments
- Monitoring the production line
- Reporting any deviations, defects to supervisors
- Monitoring production processes by carrying out basic testing and quality control checks
- Maintaining a neat workplace by following cleanliness standards
- Evaluating samples of products
- Free employee car parking
- Canteen on-site
This Production Operative position is in Magheralin/ Moira Northern Ireland.
Suitable for students or candidates looking for extra work at weekends or in the afternoons.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Lisburn office on 028 9260 5155 and ask to speak to Maggie.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER