DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – FRESH PRODUCE – DEVON
Development Manager – Fresh Produce – Devon
Competitive Salary & Benefits
6 month FTC
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the UK’s largest prepared produce businesses. Allowing you the chance to work with a variety of products from condiments to confectionery, this is a contract not to be missed. This business has recently joined a world-wide group, allowing you access to many other opportunities going forward. The Development Manager role will give you the chance to work with a brilliant team on a variety of projects.
- A role that will give you the chance to give guidance to clients through the development process.
- Assisting with the creation of new and exciting products with unique selling points and accurate positioning in a specific market.
- Manage projects across the team and ensure all records are kept up to date.
- Work closely with the NPD Manager to ensure the projects are completed to a high standard in an appropriate amount of time.
- Growing, developing and managing the team.
- Responsible for development of the QMS procedure and play an active part in the HACCP team.
- Assisting with the technical team whenever needed.
- Due to the nature of the business, this opportunity should open doors to a variety of opportunities and progression throughout a career. The business is highly focussed on developing individuals and allowing them to flourish in their role.
- MUST have customer or client facing experience.
- Experience in development of food or drink.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A creative nature would be preferred.
- Have an open and engaging attitude is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
This opportunity can offer a chance to understand a variety of products and expand your knowledge base further than before, across a variety of different sectors. For an energetic and Development Manager who is prepared to work hard and integrate into an outgoing and hardworking team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.