NPD Technologist Coventry £25,000 - £30,000
A national fast-paced multi-site group of companies looking for a NPD Technologist to ensure the smooth and accurate launch of new products across the business. In recent months NPD has been a great area of growth within the business and the business therefore sees the need for a strong NPD team to be formed.
- Deliver the launch of all products
- To ensure all products launched are commercially viable, thoroughly trialled and fit for purpose for all parties (customer, end user and internal business)
- Plan, organise and conduct all factory trials and write ups to aid a smooth transition from concept to scale up
- Organise all customer samples from initial concept through to pre-production launch
- Ownership of all micro, nutritionals and organoleptic testing
- Food Related Degree i.e. Food Science, Food Technology
- CCFRA Meat Technology (Desirable)
- Understanding of the NPD process, ideally experience within meat curing.
- Strong written and numeracy skills
- Good IT skills: Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactively reporting on key data within the business
- Ability to work under pressure to strict time scales and company service level targets
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed!!
Apply now for a confidential chat!
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly