Retail Sales Manager
My client - an expanding food manufacturing company - has a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Sales Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POST:
- Driving and achieving increased sales profit and targets
- Creating and establishing brand awareness within the food retail sector
- Understanding and communicating my client's Brand definition
- It is essential that you are educated to Degree / HND / HNC level (or equivalent experience)
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Good working knowledge and interest in Food, Food Flavourings, Food Legislation and/or Food Packaging
- Good business acumen
- Outstanding networking skills and ability to make contacts and build acquaintances with potential customers
- Statistical, trend analysis and sales forecasting skills
- Ability to think laterally and creatively
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Versatile and flexible in line with industry developments
- Ability to perceive and quantify the need for new products and work with the New Product Development (NPD) Department to create them
Previous Work Experience:
- Structured FMCG background, ideally from a food or beverage background
- Experience of executing a business plan with a detailed and commercial awareness
- Experience of acquiring, developing and maintaining new commercial customers/accounts
- Experience of working within a fast paced B2C environment
- Proven track record of successfully generating and developing retail sales, evidenced by substantial growth through innovative sales strategies.
- Evidence of your ability to establish strong, positive relationships with customers which has driven sales growth.
- Had previous responsibility for profit and loss
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, family owned company, with the opportunity for further progression.
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.