This is a real opportunity for someone looking to work in a Development capacity to join an established and well respected food manufacturer.
Reporting to the Development Manager -
- The main purpose is to successfully transfer approved kitchen samples to full factory production.
- The Technologist will be responsible for assisting in innovation and developing new product concepts and processes in response to customer or internal objectives.
BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Communicating with customers and all departmental colleagues in a friendly and helpful manner.
- To be pro-active with regards to problem solving. Looking for solutions to new products that may be problematic when transferred from kitchen to factory.
- Working closely with the Technical department ensuring all information is available to complete Product Specifications including HACCPs and RAG sheets in a timely manner in order to meet internal and customer expectations.
- College HNC/HND or University Qualification in Food Science Desirable
- Experience in a Technical capacity is also advantageous
- Computer literate, especially Excel
- A passion for food
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.