Amazing opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a well-known established company who are on the brink of major expansion.
Reporting into UK Marketing Director, the purpose of the role involves:
- Being the brand and consumer voice in the business.
- Developing robust consumer understanding to support the UK Marketing Director in setting the objectives and strategy that will drive long term sustainable profitability and brand health whilst delighting our consumers.
- Responsibility for planning and executing the successful delivery of the existing and New Category NPD marketing plans and leading the total brands HealthCare Professional activities.
- Graduate required (minimum 2:1 degree)
- Further marketing qualification desirable (CIM)
- Substantial and proven experience in brand/product marketing within a commercially-orientated FMCG company (must be used to working in a fast paced environment).
- Track record of proven results in ATL, TTL & BTL creative development plus product portfolio management and promotional & pricing strategy
- Multi –media campaigns using heavy-weight spend
- Familiarity and capability of running successful NPD projects to launch
- Strong commercial credentials preferably from a period working within a highly commercial marketing structure.
- Experienced in writing clear and structured annual brand plans and activity briefs, and effectively allocating resources/time.
- Demonstrable experience of championing complex projects within a matrix environment.
- Experience of Healthcare Professional Sales and/or Marketing an advantage. (e.g. to GP’s, nurses etc.)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint & ability to use Nielsen/IRI
If you fit the bill, apply now!
Indicative Salary Range: £50000 - 60000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.