Job title: QA Auditor (days, red shift)
Hours: This role is on day shift, 6am-6pm, following the 3 2 2 continental shift pattern.
Salary: £20,500.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Previous QA experience is required for this role
The purpose of this role is:
To audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements.
The accountabilities of this role are:
- To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrence of non conformance against these standards.
- To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions.
- To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice.
- To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints
- To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control
- To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard
- With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment
Apply for QA Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly