Location: Based in Erith
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Despatch Operations Manager
Hovis Limited is a vertically integrated baking and flour milling business currently operated by The Gores Group as part of a stand-alone joint venture. The Company was created in April 2014 to help release new investment to upgrade its operational infrastructure and reinvigorate the Hovis brand, building on its rich heritage. Our appointed CEO Nish Kankiwala is bringing a wealth of commercial and marketing experience from previous roles with Unilever, Pepsico and Burger King.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Despatch Department at our Erith Site.
You will become part of a highly motivated, successful team that prides itself on a friendly and welcoming environment
Duties will include:-
- Processing and distribution of bread and morning goods products to our sister sites.
- Use of HHT (hand held terminals)
- Fork Lift Truck/Roller Truck Licence desirable however training if be given if required.
- Loading and unloading the vehicles
- Assembling and dispatching our products
- Assisting when required on our export department
- Taking part in out Health and Safety protocols and looking for continious improvement
- Use of demand tables for orders so a healthly understanding of technology would be advantagious
- Full training of MHE (electric pallet trucks) will be given
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK