Role: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 P/A + Excellent benefit package
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs per week
I am recruiting on behalf of a well-known, prestigious manufacturing client of mine based in the Middlesbrough area. They operate within the FMCG industry and hold a high reputation for high quality products and excellent customer service. The main purpose of the role will be to utilise the current stock control process and ensure the highest stock accuracy is carried out.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility of a variety of stock control activities in a large supply chain.
- You will be required to carry out stock movements, physical stock checks, book to book and physical reconciliations.
- Having an understanding and experience of international distribution would be a clear advantage for this role as the holder of the position will be involved in an international supply chain process.
- An understanding of and experience with the documentation and administration required.
- An understanding of day to day transport operations and cost management would be beneficial.
- A comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of Logistics including stock control and transport management.
- Good knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office suite, SAP, and other business supported systems
- Understanding of ISO 9001 Quality Systems and the reasons and benefits of compliance
In return, my client can offer the opportunity to work for a genuine industry leader who are able to offer unapparelled training, development and progression opportunities, alongside a competitive package.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please "apply now" with an up to date CV, or with any queries, contact E3 Recruitment directly.