Senior Brand Manager for Organic
Senior Brand Manager for Organic, Aarhus
Are you eager to build the future of the Arla brand? This is your chance to join us on our exciting journey. As the Organic Senior Brand Manager, you assume a central role in building one of the most important Arla sub-brands. Thus, the overall positioning, communication and activation of the Organic products rely heavily on you.
Working as part of a multifunctional team, you will collaborate closely with the Organic Director on global category strategy, targets and equity building. At the same time, you will make your way across the Arla organisation globally as you coordinate the local activation of the Organic portfolio with sales, brand and category managers as well as the Arla Supply Chain.
Bring the Organic brand to life: from a strong brand vision & strategy to world class execution
You are responsible for positioning the Organic sub-brand globally as well as creating and implementing its visual identity. This means considering our communication and activation strategy, digital content marketing and marketing mix. But on a broader level, it has to do with the development of ideas and the cross-organisational collaboration that is needed to bring the Organic sub-brand to life. More specifically, you become responsible for:
- Facilitating the global sub-brand vision and strategy, providing input to the sub-brand targets and ensuring strategic alignment with local markets
- Briefing and communicating with agencies
- Delivering great go-to-market packages that reflect the local market needs and excite consumers
- Enabling the Organic sub-brand development, including the coordination of communications with markets and identification of synergies across markets
Commercially savvy with bold ambitions
Across the Organic team, we need people with a global mindset who can make things happen – both through sheer excitement and by connecting with and building commitment in the organisation. And because our ambitions are bold, even if we are not facing an easy task, we need you to enjoy a challenge and thrive in the spotlight. If this sounds like just the right opportunity for you, and if you want to have fun, you will find no better place to be.
- You hold a commercial background
- You have a strong network within Arla
- You are known for executing bold stuff in the market
- Any experience with social and digital communication would be a plus
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Global Category Director Gabriele Wrede on +45 91 31 15 50