Multi Skilled Engineer
We have a brilliant opportunity in Somerset for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a National food/FMCG organisation. You will be reporting directly to the Engineer Manager. You will have the responsibility for ensuring daily operations run accordingly, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected.
Benefits of the role
- The opportunity to develop and train on your mechanical and electrical skillset
- The opportunity to progress within the business If you show the aptitude and skills necessary for leadership roles
- My client is a large well established business that has the capital available to invest and grow its employees and is looking to build a great team
Requirements/Ideals of the role
- FMCG/Food experience is essential
- Dairy experience is a bonus
- 5 years' experience would be ideal but any time in the Food sector is acceptable
About the Job
- You will need to facilitate a speedy response to all plant stoppages and plan/implement modifications to new and existing equipment.
- You will have to ensure the PPM schedules are maintained in accordance with the current requirements.
- You will need to be proactive in ensuring that the Health and Safety legislation is met.
- You should be familiar with mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and co-ordinate the installation of new equipment as and when required.
Are you the right person?
If you a history of working within the food or FMCG industries, we are looking for someone who possesses good interpersonal and team skills, complemented with a high level of multi-disciplined technical aptitude. You must be capable of effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical issues. Also do you have the ability to think analytically and innovate to achieve goals?
If you are willing to learn new skills and develop your knowledge within the industry then please apply or get in touch with Ellis Westgate on 01733 391515.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly