This business is part of an international group with operations across Europe. They are a leading business in their field. This role is responsible for projects on a site with complex processes which are key to the division.
- Responsible for delivering a range of complete life cycle projects to a cost and time plan.
- Projects can be in any department.
- Selecting internal and contract teams and working with suppliers on all phases of projects.
- Apply a stage gate approach to keep projects on time and to budget.
- Implement plans e.g. communication plan, installation plan, contractor plan etc.
- Maintain the strategic alignment across all the projects.
- Manage project and cross functional teams.
- Promote best practice through your focused, motivated and highly competent approach.
- Project manager experience where you have had responsibility for complete project life cycle delivery.
- Any manufacturing company experience in any sector is essential.
- Able to demonstrate accountability and effective delivery of goals.
- Planning and cost control skills.
- Experience of organisational change and the role projects play in it.
- Analytical and business acumen.
- Able to influence colleagues and negotiate.
- A self-motivated individual with an enthusiastic and “can do” approach.