Graduate Food Technologist
A fantastic initial step in your technical career to join a market leading food manufacturer supplying a range of premium healthy eating products to retail customers.
- You will be supporting the Technical and Quality teams in ensuring that all raw materials and ingredients are to the required standards of food safety, legality and quality.
- You will be in constant contact with a broad supplier base and working with other departments to ensure current and future needs are met.
- You’ll manage customer complaints including investigation, resolution and trend analysis.
- Internally you will support the auditing process, management of robust technical data and you’ll need to be flexible to carry out general technical duties across the department.
- We are seeking a graduate in a food science/food technology or related discipline interested in pursuing a Technical Career within the food industry. Some industry experience already gained in a technical role either as part of a placement year or in a post graduate role would be advantageous.
- You should have an interest in all things technically related including current food legislation, current industry issues, microbiology etc.
- Strong people skills will be key to your success and a significant amount of time will be liaising with key contacts.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary as documentation will also need to be delivered to the highest standards.