Graduate Food Technologist
A fantastic initial step in your technical career to join a market leading food manufacturer supplying a range of premium healthy eating products to retail customers.
- You will be supporting the Technical and Quality teams in ensuring that all raw materials and ingredients are to the required standards of food safety, legality and quality.
- You will be in constant contact with a broad supplier base and working with other departments to ensure current and future needs are met.
- You’ll manage customer complaints including investigation, resolution and trend analysis.
- Internally you will support the auditing process, management of robust technical data and you’ll need to be flexible to carry out general technical duties across the department.
- We are seeking a graduate in a food science/food technology or related discipline interested in pursuing a Technical Career within the food industry. Some industry experience already gained in a technical role either as part of a placement year or in a post graduate role would be advantageous.
- You should have an interest in all things technically related including current food legislation, current industry issues, microbiology etc.
- Strong people skills will be key to your success and a significant amount of time will be liaising with key contacts.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary as documentation will also need to be delivered to the highest standards.
Apply for Graduate Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly