Job Description: Factory Operative
Reporting to: Shift Manager
Hours: 48 - 60 hours per week including weekend and evening.
Benefits: 28 days holiday Inclusive of bank holidays. Bank Holidays are normal working days unless otherwise determined by the company. TOIL. Discounted Product Line. Pension: 1% employer contribution
Factory Operatives will be required to work in EV area of the Factory. There are a variety of jobs on the line and it will range from plucking feathers, removing guts, trussing, neck cutting, trolley pushing, washing, weighing etc.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong communicator.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Can do positive attitude and willing to get hands dirty to ensure that key deliverables are achieved.
- Must be Reliable.
- Must have excellent time keeping.