Supervisor / Team Leader
Job Description: Supervisor / Team Leader
Reporting to: Shift Manager
Hours: 48 - 60 hours per week including weekend and evening.
Benefits: 28 days holiday Inclusive of bank holidays. Bank Holidays are normal working days unless otherwise determined by the company. TOIL. Discounted Product Line. Pension: 1% employer contribution
The Supervisor / Team Leader will be based at our factory and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of shifts by supervising staff and ensuring productivity is maintained
- Supervising factory operatives
- Ensuring all workers are aware of day to day processes, duties and to ensure performance
- Acting intermediary between TNP staff, temps and agency staff
- Reporting concerns or issues to TNP Management
- Ensuring that TNP rules are adhered to
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team to achieve key deliverables.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong communicator.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Previous weld, carpentry, steel work experience is essential for this role.
- Can do positive attitude and willing to get hands dirty to ensure that key deliverables are achieved.
Apply for Supervisor / Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly