Baronie is a European confectionery business with 10 factories in Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland and the UK. We work with a wide range of retailers. Our focus is primarily retailer brand chocolate, as well as manufacturing a range of products in our brands. We make almost all formats of confectionery including bars, snacks, boxed core and premium gifting products. In the UK, we focus in primarily retailer brand sugar confectionery such as toffees, eclairs and chocolate crèmes.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager, to take responsibility for the process and communication of new projects relating to products produced at our UK site.
Project coordination of new article creations
- Manage coordination and communication of new product implementations
- Manage product developing planning
- Support group international sales force by introducing products from our Corby site
- Implement, coordinate and follow up new packaging
- Work closely with packaging suppliers to develop new packaging ideas
- Collating all relevant information concerning new or revised packaging
- Communication and follow up regarding the external design company and printers
- Supporting sales with developing private label concepts
- Preparing company and product presentations
- Prepare, coordinate and follow up product brochures and picture material