Interim Engineering Team Leader
Hands on Interim Machine Maintenance Engineer sought to lead a small team of Engineers.
Do you have experience of machine maintenance gained within a Food Manufacturing environment? Are you available for an immediate start? Then read on:-
We have recently received an urgent brief for an Interim Engineering Team Leader. The role will commence as soon as possible and will last for circa 2 months. Daily rate range is £250 - £350 per day plus expenses. Target start date is ASAP so you will need to be available to start immediately.
Monday to Friday – working hours TBC
As a key member of the Engineering Team, an overview of the role is to :
- Organise and control the activities of a small engineering team (shift/contract engineers)
- provide hands-on support with fault finding and repair works
- ensure that the daily production plan and maximum plant performance is achieved
- conduct and improve preventative maintenance of line equipment
- conduct corrective maintenance in case of site equipment failure or breakdown
- update plant maintenance records complying with department procedures.
- 25,000 sq ft manufacturing space
- dedicated team with over 200 years’ experience in food manufacturing
- RSPO certified
- deliver the best quality product in the market under own label branding through partnerships with retailers
- committed to UK sourced, UK manufactured and where possible UK supplied sustainable ingredients.
If you fit the bill and are available, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-C4190 with an updated CV, an indication of your desired daily rate and your availability.
Please note you will be working on a self-employed basis so please indicate whether you have a Limited Company set up or will be operating a Sole Trader?