Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
A leading successful UK Food Manufacturer is seeking its newest recruit to join their diverse team!
Reporting directly to the QA Manager, your job will be to lead and motivate a team of QA's to ensure quality standards are met and improved upon. Ideally you will have previous experience within a Technical Department in the Food Manufacturing industry and have experience in a chilled environment.
Some responsibilities include:
- Ensuring products and ingredients are evaluated against specification
- To direct QA team to observe and audit production processes and GMP ensuring products are made to specification within the business standards.
- To coordinate QA requirements for product launches and liaise with process team to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard.
- To co-ordinate work of the QA team to meet requirements of the management system and needs of the business.
- Keep QA team up to date with all business and customer communication.
- To coordinate non-conformance findings, including actions taken and report to relevant managers.
- Ensuring completion of corrective actions are executed from day to day issues.
If you are an experienced Quality Auditor, with proven experience managing a team looking for the next step, or are currently a QA Supervisor looking for a fresh career move, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
You will be offered a competitive salary, extensive training and good scope for progression. If you would like to discuss the role further, call Naomi on: 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly