Assistant Production Manager
Role: Assistant Production Manager - Food
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 P/A
Shift: Monday-Friday (Days)
My client are a prestigious food manufacturer who have been established for almost 100 years, they are seeking an Assistant Production Manager on a permanent basis to join their growing and well renowned team.
The individual will be responsible for the supervision of a team of Production Supervisors, Production Operatives, Senior Production Operatives and Key Machine Operatives for the smooth and effective running of the production area within a fast-paced organisation, ensuring customer orders are fulfilled on time and within specification and minimising waste where possible.
* Ensure food safety legislation, procedures and policies as well as H&S policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
* Assisting in the management of daily production targets, including assisting in the managing of teams of up to 100 people, work allocation, performance, training, mentoring and dealing with staffing issues (attendance / timekeeping etc.).
* Training of Production Supervisors, Key Machine Operatives, Production Operatives and Senior Production Operatives.
* Monitoring and adhering to waste, KPI's and costs for the area.
* To complete production paperwork accurately and honestly in accordance with company procedures.
* Training with the assistance of the company's recognised SOPs for new staff members.
* Responsible for the results of the area, which includes (but not limited to) training, paperwork, adherence to procedures, H&S, PPE, Technical / food safety procedures / policies.
* Ensuring GMP and H&S audit targets are achieved consistently.
* Driven and motivated.
* Previous experience in a production environment.
* HACCP qualification.
* L3 Food Hygiene qualification.
In return my client can offer a competitive salary, pension and other bonuses within the package and a challenging, fast paced environment.
To apply for this Assistant Production Manager position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Jordan Kellett at E3R on 01484 645269
Apply for Assistant Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly